Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Deep Purple by Xtreme Wear


When you've got a habit as serious as mine, you can't always afford the more expensive brands of polish. An inexpensive brand (only $2.50 a bottle!!) that I've come to love is Xtreme Wear by Sally Hansen. The polish is high quality, long lasting, and the brand is XTREMEly fond of iridescent colors and glitters. I'd been on a hunt for an iridescent grape color, and I may have screamed a little when I found this gem in Target. Let me tell you, it did not disappoint. It covered smoothly, managed to make it through Thanksgiving cooking and three rounds of Black Friday shopping without chipping, and garnered numerous compliments from strangers. This picture is in the sunlight and shows the color after two coats.

Rating: A

No comments:

Post a Comment