Saturday, December 3, 2011

What Happens When I'm on the Internet

Today I have a lot on my plate. Rather than face my to-do list head on, I defaulted to my favorite time waster: getting lost in the internet-rabbit hole. This time, as so many times before, I found myself researching all the wonderful holiday collections by some of my favorite brands. BUT today I decided to branch out. That is how I ended up ordering my first polishes from Butter, Zoya, and Julep! I have been dying to try out all three of these, and cannot wait for my purchases to arrive. With the approaching holidays in mind, these were my selections for Christmas and New Year's respectively:


Holly by Zoya



Wallis by Butter 


In my internet travels I also stumbled upon Julep Maven. This program allows women to receive a box of brand new polishes and mani/pedi care products on their doorstep every month! Julep sends these boxes to beauty editors of magazines such as Vogue and Allure, and they decided that their costumers deserve the same first-peak advantage. For just $19.99 a month, you receive $40 worth of products. The products are selected according to the results of a style quiz, but if ever they are not to your satisfaction you can request a different selection. The best part is the flexibility of the program--any month you can chose to send your box to a friend or even cancel the box, free of charge. No hassle, no commitment, just half-price, pre-released polish every month. What could be better?! For my first month I will be receiving these products: 
Julep Nail Therapy, Kim, Trina, and Christina


I may not have been as productive as anticipated this afternoon, but now I can now slave away on my work with the knowledge these all of the beauties will soon be mine. It is indeed the season to be jolly.

No comments:

Post a Comment